Friday, September 28, 2012

Suga Lane No Luvin' on Dave FM

Yeah I am single..... but I really don't have time for no shenanigans - I am toooo busy. I am so happy to have had the chance to give a lil' for youth diabetes, my sister took me out to the event at the Park Tavern. Thanks sis' you know the babes are close to my heart! After I picked up my lunch tix for four from DragonFly salon, I emailed Mara to introduce myself. Hum I communicated that "I'm a mom. environmentalist, curator of vintage fashion, songwriter .... I've done some different things - been a teacher, a catastrophe insurance adjuster in the gulf [u.s.] ...and yeah I am single and ready to mingle" ....and of all the things to talk about .... we only got a chance to discuss my lack of luvin'! Our interview was the last radio free lunch and quite an emotional day around there. My family had some yummy lunch. 


Suga comments on her lack of dates


lol


Sis lookin' so cute


Suga Lane & Mara Davis in the 92.9 Dave FM studios
She is too cool, great vibe - hope to hang again soon!
[Suga Lane's clothing provided by www.abbyessie.com]


No comments:

Post a Comment