Saturday, September 29, 2012

Oscar de la Renta Trunk Show



When I heard about the Oscar de la Renta Spring Childrenswear trunk show, I immediately thought about checking it out for my little princess. Me and my peeps headed out to a plush address in Buckhead to check out these fabulous kiddie couture samples. The photos didn't even do these duds justice.  I especially loved the tailored sailor shorts and the multi-color exotic print! My sis was in favor of a deep watercolor print with rich purple and gold hues, which by the way comes in womens sizes also...hum I'll keep that in mind. Did someone say matching mommy & daughter outfits?


Lil' princess is the real boss [in Gymboree dress, Baby Gap blouse]


Suga checkin' out the kiddie couture


Sis in Hand-Embroidered Mexican Dress 



Suga Lane in Vintage 'Mavinette' dress w/ Melian boots, and Native American earrings
Suga Lane & Lil Princess's clothing provided by www.abbyessie.com




No comments:

Post a Comment