Monday, October 1, 2012

Suga Lane Stoppin' thru a Local Hotspot





I luv the chance to wear multiple outfits in one evening! After the event at Saks, my assistant wanted to hit up a local spot in the Atlanta suburbs....yes I said the suburbs. This is a hot Latino deal, so you know I had to change out of my demure low-key vintage number,  see below ~~~~ haha to a more dance ready getup.


Above: Suga Lane [earlier in evening] w/ Robert Verdi @ Saks


soft lens?


Suga Lane assistant -Young Flow in Ralph Lauren pink dress shirt, Levi's Dark denim hightop sneakers


                                                        Young Flow lookin' handsome

We checked out Purple Rain nightclub, which was a bit one-sided in the male - female department. Lots of guys, not many girls.... a hint to the single ladies. I considered getting a hookah for my assistant to try out, but it wasn't really worth the hassle since I really didn't want to partake after the Saks festivities, and there was just 2 of us. Maybe we'll come back someday with a group. We did enjoy some key lime pie from their kitchen, which was awwlright. It looked good, excellent pretty gourmet type presentation, tasted ok... anyway we finished it ~~~ we don't be wastin' no food round here - really. 



Suga Lane in One Clothing gold ruche stretch mini-dress and Vero Cuomo black boots. [Clothing provided by www.abbyessie.com ]

No comments:

Post a Comment