Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Coffee Addiction?

So I actually slept a bit this morning. For the first time ever I awoke to find my baby sitting there playing contently with her toys, watching me sleep. What a magical moment! Wow , she was having fun and I was actually resting for the first time in weeks. I don't even know what time that was, but when I awoke later...ie a few minutes ago, it seemed like a dream. She's asleep again and I am starved and considering some coffee. There's coffee in the house, but I'd love to get a few things from quik trip. My car is parked on an incline and shuffling snow ain't my thing. So as I listen to the snow slowly start to break off in pieces...I wonder when will we be getting out and about again...and yes, I do have longings for a warm beach somewhere due south.

No comments:

Post a Comment