Monday, January 10, 2011

Loving the Atlanta Snow and Sweet Potato Pie

I can't remember the last time we had this much snow within less than a year's time. Can you? It's pretty and a great excuse to be inside with some cocoa. I think I have chocolated and coffeed [is that a word] myself beyond the regular confines of day and night. Wait what day is it? What time? Oh it's already 10 pm, hum, feels like 10 am...of the next day. I'll have to cut that guilty pleasure back out of my diet this week. Check out  "The Natural Baby Show" for more guilty pleasures. Oh yeah, makes me think of one that I wish I had right now - either my sweet potato pie or even Mickey D's. I discovered McDonald's sweet potato pie a few months ago, um almost like homemade. I believe it was discontinued at the McDonalds near me...and how do I know that...well the last few times that I happened to stop by in the middle of the night, hoping to get one, they politely let me know they didn't have any and that I could get an apple pie instead. Those are good too, but when you have your mind and stomach set on one thing....it's a bummer. I gotta go find something sweet and ah healthy..NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment